Coding with Python
Get started on your programming journey with the trendiest and most beginner-friendly programming language.
This course teaches students the popular programming language Python – excellent for backend web development, data analysis, artificial intelligence, and scientific computing.
Be part of a large community of developers who have also used Python to build productivity tools, games, and desktop apps. Gain access to a large pool of programming resources.
The diversity and flexibility of the Python language allows students to power their own research projects that can open doors to many future careers.
What you'll learn
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- 8 units of Python programming concepts
- Basic python syntax
- Python functions, control flow, lists, loops, modules, and dictionaries
- Object-oriented programming
- Recursion combination & permutation benchmarking
- The basics of sorting algorithms
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Ages 9-18
- Dedicated Beginners In Programming
- Interested To Learn STEM Skills
- Interested In A Future Research Project That Require Python Programming
Python is the #1 language choice for machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence. It is also one of the most popular programming languages in the world – Huge companies, like Google, use it in mission-critical applications like Google Search.
If this course sounds interesting, feel free to sign up for a free trial lesson.
In the trial lesson, you can learn a little more about the topic, confirm the difficulty level, and if the tutor’s teaching style matches your learning style.
And if you are still interested after the trial lesson, you can sign up for more.