Programming with TouchDesigner
- TouchDesigner is a node-based visual programming language for real time interactive multimedia content
- TouchDesigner will allow you to connect “everything to everything” in the digital media world. Everything that can be digitized can become an input to a TD application. Meanwhile, everything that can be controlled digitally can be output from TD.
- It allows you to build your own, specialized applications which again allows you to do things that may be impossible with standard creative tools like the Adobe ecosystem
What you'll learn
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- Video effects, music generation, live performances, lighting
- Projection mapping, 3D modeling, rendering, writing GLSL shaders
- Data analysis, wireless networking, python programming
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- TouchDesigner uses Python for scripting tasks. Having a basic understanding of data types, syntax structure and functions would be ideal
- If you are interested in becoming a creative technologist, graphic designer or full-stack developer
Touch Designer is a programming language used to create interactive content for the TouchDesigner software. The language has been designed to be easy to use and understand, so you can focus on creating your project rather than learning a new language.
If this course sounds interesting, feel free to sign up for a free trial lesson.
In the trial lesson, you can learn a little more about the topic, confirm the difficulty level, and if the tutor’s teaching style matches your learning style.
And if you are still interested after the trial lesson, you can sign up for more.