Programming with Swift
- Swift is heavily used across Apple’s ecosystem of apps. Many top companies including Uber, Lyft, Facebook, Airbnb, and LinkedIn use the Swift language to write most of their iOS-based apps.
- Some Swift developers in companies like IBM have been known to use this language for server-side development.
What is Swift?
Swift is now a cross-platform programming language that can be used to create web services or even web applications.
The language was designed to be safe, fast, and expressive. It’s intended to be a replacement for C-based languages. The Swift language is constantly evolving, and the community continues to grow.
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Young Engineers Who Are:
- Swift uses a simple and expressive syntax that is easy to understand, even if you do not have any prior experience with coding.
- Swift is suitable for kids aged 9 years and above. The programming language is text-based and requires literacy to learn.
- Swift programming jobs create and manage smartphone applications and software, primarily for Apple devices.
- You can think of learning Swift to be on par with languages like C++ or Scala
- Understand the basic concepts of programming
- Work fluently with Swift and iOS
- Learn mobile app design with Sketch
- Create custom user interfaces with the SwiftUI framework
- Learn how to publish iOS and macOS apps to the App Store
- Visually develop iOS, iPadOS, macOS and watchOS apps