- This course offers an intuitive and innovative approach for learning programming and game development using Unity, the most widely used game creation platform in the world.
- Students will learn how to write simple C# scripts to create gameplay, mechanics, visual effects, AI systems and more.
- Students will make use of game objects and models to create captivating game environments.
More info on Game Development with Unity
What is C#?
C# is a beginner-friendly programming language that shares many similarities with other popular languages such as C and Java. It is used to develop web, desktop and mobile applications, games and much more.
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Young Engineers Who Are:
- Ages 13 – 19
- Complete Beginners In Programming
- “Gamers” And “Hackers”
- Analytical And Design-Oriented
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- Program interactions with C#
- Basic programming syntax
- Code organization and reuse
- Develop design and coding skills
New to game dev and don't know where to start? Check out Game development foundations with Roblox today!
Interested in using python for game dev? Check out our course in Game Development for Python!