- This course is an introduction to music theory, sequencing, and production.
- Students will use popular software and external equipment to create studio-quality compositions
- Students will learn how to sample, sequence, loop, and more to compose their own beats and audio tracks.
- Students will learn how to program MIDI controllers and create their own out of everyday objects.
What you'll learn
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- The basics of Ableton Live (PC) or Logic Pro X (Mac)
- The inner workings of audio equipment utilizing Arduino electrical components
- Basic music theory
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Ages 10 – 18
- Interested in music composition and production
- Curious about the inner workings of audio equipment and technologies
- Interested in programming in relation to music
If this course sounds interesting, feel free to sign up for a free trial lesson.
In the trial lesson, you can learn a little more about the topic, confirm the difficulty level, and if the tutor’s teaching style matches your learning style.
And if you are still interested after the trial lesson, you can sign up for more.