Draw anything that your mind can imagine with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Beginner students will learn the basics of drawing, and more advanced students learn to refine their artistic ability.
Learn skills that translate to all creative fields from traditional 2D drawing to video editing, graphic design and more.
Study many different types of art and how to replicate different styles, anywhere from traditional paintings to comic books.
Students who study Digital Illustration will be using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, the industry-standard software for creating and manipulating 2D images.
What you'll learn
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- The basics of Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Fundamental drawing and animation techniques
- Learn drawing techniques to turn an idea into a fully realized piece of art. Starting from basic sketches then adding line work, shading and lighting.
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Ages 7 – 18
- Interested in Graphic Design and Animation
- Digital Illustration gives students the to branch out into other courses.
About Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop is an incredibly powerful piece of software that can be used to create original drawings as well as edit and manipulate photos.
About Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Illustrator is one of the standard tools for creating scalable vector-based graphics, perfect for every digital device.
If this course sounds interesting, feel free to sign up for a free trial lesson.
In the trial lesson, you can learn a little more about the topic, confirm the difficulty level, and if the tutor’s teaching style matches your learning style.
And if you are still interested after the trial lesson, you can sign up for more.