Learn about how your information is being protected—or how it is being hacked.
Cybersecurity safeguards all types of data against theft and loss. Sensitive data, personally identifiable information (PII), protected health information (PHI), personal information, intellectual property, data, and government and business information systems are all included. Individuals and businesses utilize the method to prevent illegal access to data centers and other digital systems.
What you'll learn
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- Learn the key principles of information security
- Processes to protect IT systems against cyber-attacks and information breaches
- Learn the architecture and organization of the digital components of a computer system
- Learn theoretical and practical aspects of networking and its related technologies
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Ages 15+
- Have intermediate knowledge on programming
- Interested In Advancing STEM Skills
If this course sounds interesting, feel free to sign up for a free trial lesson.
In the trial lesson, you can learn a little more about the topic, confirm the difficulty level, and if the tutor’s teaching style matches your learning style.
And if you are still interested after the trial lesson, you can sign up for more.